Saturday, September 13, 2008

today i miss u more thn ever??...

tralalala...today was kind of good..
wasnt tht bad..
playing bball was quite tiring...
woke up at 7 this morning,was kinda blur...
get out of the house at 7.30...
reached the court but none of my friends arrive..and i was kinda bored there..
but thn after thewy come came the fun part..shoot and shoot..pass and pass..alley-oops...
wow...tiring...just like 2 weeks didnt play tht im oredi grasping for air..
haha..consider myself not fit..
so after as usual went for breakfast/lunch and then went for a chit chat with chee hou..
bloody fella with his usual topic..
had to make me remember about her..
damn it man..
so i was thinking of her all day...thn my phone rang her up..
she answered but i didnt say anything..
i really wanted to ask her can we start of being frens and how is she nowadays...
hah...but usual me..took back one step and shut the conversation..
i know im useless and tht fat fella chee hou has to remind me of tht statement..
actually what is on her mind anyways??..
just like the song by archuleta...
do you think of me??..
awww...sucks tht i nvr know...haha
so later on we went to play bball again but plus this girl..
so i was fooled by them..
teasing me and the girl and the pathetic me just tag along..
haha..i know im childish but u know the best part??..
nobody can do a damn bout it..
but the more thy tease the more i think of her..
i dowan her to be off my mind..
god help me...
haha..
thn later as we approach the canteen i slip and fell..
it kind hurt though..
and a small cut in finger...what lah..
haha...
so later i went home..i msg her..
damn...couldnt resist??.
i miss her a lot..
wuuuu...
the msg contains my good luck for her exams..
and thn she did reply anyways..
same thing..
my god..happy me for tht instand moment..
thn i slept..was too tired...oh well...maths..i will do my very best to not lose to her..but i hope she do her best to beat me..
i wan her to be competitive..ahahaha..
i just miss her so much..can i chat to u someday??..can we really be together mah??..
oh well..i know the chances are slimmer thn slim..
but i hope my sincerity will make her understand she wasnt loved by me for fun..
=.=..right u guys dont wanna know right..haha..
so i guess i will end now....

1 comment:

Lemon said...

yo jit lun...hows life????