Wednesday, September 3, 2008

family..

So,here comes another at school..
its was nth special however just wanna write in here..
as just to share..
so,i was going to school,mother threw her temper at(as usual) early in the morning..
i was kinda angry back at her but thn i just dont wan to make things worse..i really am very bored of my own family..
whatever happen in the family,they are always pointing fingers at me..
truely thy dont know tht this is the main reason im angry at home..
eveybody makes mistake,yet somehow u gotta give them a chance to change for the better good..
i know sometimes i myself could be quite ignorant but what if i think im right??..
shouting at me telling me tht thy are my parents and thy do not do the wrong decision for me..
well to me,it doesnt matter whether its wrong or right,i do what i feel right..
let me learn from my mistakes and not point me to the way they want..
its not freedom i request from but its the understanding i need from them..
truely i call this my ego..
come on,im the elder son,let me have some pride in doing my stuff..
nobody likes their stuff being nose picked in..
its annoying yet disturbing..
i really wanna get out of my hse..
its truely like hell..
well,still i nvr wan to do so as i didnt want to hurt my parents..
is it so hard for parents to understand their own son??..
im a human and im not someone who can take fingers pointing at my face..
it really does stuck up to my neck...
dad always thinks he buys me stuff and thts what makes him a great dad..
but whn comes to an argument daddy is always a buyer..
mum is always looking out for my mistakes..yeah she pays and scolds for my own good but its getting over..
given an example,if i got a gf,mum will running around the whole neighbourhood telling tht im naive and having an irresponsible life because i dont know what im doing myself,however whn my smaller bro has a gf,she just nods her head..where is the justice in this??..so she is telling i should nvr get married and be single till the day she finally opens her big eyes...sucks..
sister is always the boss around..i truely hated her once..everytime i see her now makes me even sick of her..she is the eldest but she has no sense of responsibility..i as the 2nd son is always there to side her and support her..she on the other hand always thinks she can do whatever she wans..
last but not least my lil brother...can anyone tell me which elder brother does not loves his smaller brother..yeah he is smart but genius are always lack of the effort...so whats wrong in pushing him to go for studies instead of games??..if i got his brains i would study my ass up to get a remarkable result..yet he chooses DOTA and gf over his own brother's advice...whats worse of him,he treats his family like frens but treats his frens like family..soon he'll learn tht his sorts of frens are just crap trying to corrupt him...
im tired of looking out for them..can i just walk away from them??..
dad is always not in the best health..sooner i as the eldest will have to take care of the family..
im just afraid i cant do tht..
thts why im always trying my very best to be the best out of myself..
not for myself but for my family..
but thy look at it as im being selfish..
huhhh...i tried explaining myself..
i tried and tried...ending up more miserable moments..
well.i think i should just go on without caring bout them...
thts the least i can do to protect my feelings...

No comments: