Friday, September 5, 2008

stupid me..

hey all of u out there..how's life??..
aha..tell u something stupid i did today..
i did not go to school today..
i was chatting with my frens tht today i will go to their school to play basketball..
at 1st i was just going there for the sake of going..
but thn whn my fren says tht she is also having her sports lesson nearby the basketball court,i was pretty damn excited...i couldnt sleep at night and i was kinda happy...
till this morning whn i reach the gate of my frens school,the discipline teacher did not allow me to enter..
i was sad and quite dissapointed tht i didnt get to see her..
actually i really wanted to rush in and talk to her but somehow i didnt..
however god did do smth good to me..she pass by...
i dont know if she saw me but i was happy tht i get to see her..
but it was just a mere spilt second of her face..
thn i went home with dissapointment..
soon i got a call from my budd..we went out to have a drink..and there she was,eating with her sister and mum...
wow...i really felt good thn..like it was so fixed..i wanted to say hi but i did not wan her to be confuse so i didnt..
i when to have a drink like i did mention bout it..
so as we finish out drinks ,we started walking back to the school..
there she was again on the road with her sister waiting for her mother's car...
so i went to poke the 100 plus tin she was drinking and smiled to her..
quite shy in a way..i bet she felt awkward too..
thn i stayed at my frens house to have a chit chat..
and then came the bad news...
i was told by my frens tht she went to her musci lesson to see her boy.
at the moment i was told i was kinda down..but to think back and look at her picture which was her smiling..i told myself..okay...as long as she is happy..
stupid right??..
i mean this is really what goes around comes around..
but the blame is on me..
i sure hope god will put all her unlucky things onto me and pray tht she is lucky and happy always..
i dowan to see her or read her blog tht she cried..
i dowan to her to feel the pain..
i rather have myself take it...
haha..sometimes i do laugh at myself..
why am i so naive and hpoing tht one day she'll come and pick me as her bf..
but i just dowan to give up..
well just as to say as long as she is happy..
i can wait.....hehe...

1 comment:

Lemon said...

jit lun post pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



from Lim Eu-Gene the cute wan...hehehe