Friday, September 12, 2008

tired day..

wow.today was supremely a tired day..
i went to school to sit for the english paper..
it wasnt tht tough but i had no time to write finish my 2nd essay..
i breached the 2nd page and was going on to my 3rd paper but time was up..
oh well...guess too much chef spoils the soup..
i wonder how did she do??..its gonna be maths exam and i hope she will strive her best to get the best results...
oh yeah..back to my topic..
so after the exams me and my buddies went to kim gary in jusco to have our lunch..
boy oh boy..i order a prok chop and it wasnt anything special..but it turn out okay anyway..
so we had a long chat among ourselves...i had so much to talk about but i didnt talk much bout her..
i guess she was always on my mind but ihad to kept strong though..
so after tht we went home..i went to my frens hse..
at there i view profiles,watch youtube,listen to songs..and hey i listen to this great song sang by david archuleta..
i read the lyrics and i so wanted to present to her the song..
i dunno but the songs i heard on tv and radio just so seem to be on my side...
i really wan to tell her how much i felt for her and its all written in the song..
but unfortunately,she will not care bout me..
she will nvr know tht im just blindly waiting..
love can make a man blind...
aww...darn im going against my topic againn..
apology...
so i stood a the comp for 2 hours...
my bump was already aching and its going square...
and later thn at 7 i had 3 hours of tuiton..
my bump looks like a frying pan..=.=..
i miss her so much.....
can anyone tell me how to send her the song?...david archuleta-crush..
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
haha...well...its 12 and i should get to bed..
ttfn(tata for now)...

No comments: