Friday, September 19, 2008

she made it worse..

hey hey..sry for the late update bout my blog..so sry tht i kept u guys waiting..
today today today is so not a good day for me..
i brought my handphone to school and got taken away by teacher..
i know some might say deserve u right but hear me say before u condemn me the death penalty..
i brought my phone to contact my parents whether thy are to fetch me from home or they dont have too..
yeah some might say 1)use the public phone=its NVR functional when u need them
2)go home and or go to ur frens house thn make the phone call=if i had thought so u think i would bring my phone and pay 50 bucks to get back my damn phone???....plus i wanna inform my dad whether to pick me up before he makes a decision to leave work early??..

so i really dont like the idea of paying 50 bucks just to get back the phone..
if u are ought to take it away and charge STUDENTS 50 might as well u ask them to get strip naked to pay for the bloody price..
this is very lunatic act for the school to do so..
it practically corruption..
its like we're going into a bank to get rob...and robbers are teachers..
shit..students are fools without them..
damn man..

so back to my title..i went like a mad bull and walk all the way to jusco furiously and i was very very pissed..i tired to control myself using the same method as i always do PUNCH WALLS!!!but it didnt help me anyway...so i went to my hosuing area to meet up with my frens to have a drink..
and there she was..sitting at a table right in front of me with her mum and sister...
i was blank and i was caught by suprise and i said hi..
her face was like (oh my god its him again!!,ill just look away)..
after so much and plus her reaction to tht..
now thts what i called adding salt into injury..
it sucks!!!!..
i thought mayb she could say hello and just continue with her life.
so after the flames in me was add on with crude oil..it was blastly like a bomb...
i was really angry this time so i went walking in big steps..
i meet my fren and i started to scold my fren...
thn whn i realise tht she was unhappy ,the bloody flames in me turn iced cold..
damn man..what kind concept in this..
u tell me...
i just wanna be friends with her and it tht so hard??..whats wrong having someone liking u as ur fren??.
its not like im gonna send her message or beg on the floor asking her to be my girl??.
its so unpredictable of her..
oh girll....just what is on ur mind at tht very moment??..
cant u understand i just wanna have a nice chat with u??..
by ur reaction i felt pain in my heart...and anger drove me out blindly...huhhh...
god have mercy on my mere poverty powerless soul and stop playing my life..
give me see the chances to go on this life although the falls are deep and wounds are innerly done...
girl i believe the damage done to u wasnt as bad as ive done to u..
so willingly am i to be blindly hurted by u..
to go on..i saw on tv bout victoria's secret bout sexy..
boy oh boy ... do i like the lips part..
they say for a guy to look sexy is to shut up and dont do say anything..
i was like facing the mirror and ask myself=sexy??..
hahaha..oh well i dont have thick lips so it doesnt kill...
hahaha....i wish to have lips like dane cook..=he's got jessica alba's attention..
yeah..im kinda like OH MY GOD ITS JESSICA ALBA...she is a major hottie...
but then she is a mother to a son i think...well god bless her....
so i guess this is it...my eyes are killing and its beginning to put on weights...
tata for now..take care ppl..outta here..

No comments: