Tuesday, September 2, 2008

my words for u...

girls,ur like sunshine..with u around i tend to be merrier..
without u,im down depressed..
i know its hard to give me another chance but like i told u,im willing to wait..
even the slimmest chance i shall and will hold on becoze i dont wanna lose u again..
i was foolish,stupid and dumb...
but let me show u how much u mean to me now..
i dont wan u to go for ns..bcoze i dont wanna walk outside knowing i can nvr bang to u..
i dont wan u to go for ns..bcoze i dont wan u to suffer!!...
i dont wan u to go for ns..bcoze i wan to contact u..
i dont wan u to go for ns..bcoze i need to know ur safety..
girl!!!u mean so much to me in life...
i read ur blog..i cannot understand why u still wan him??..
u deserve so much better,
i gave u my promise and i die doing so..
without u around is really a little bit more than i can stand..
yp....i wanna know whats on ur mind,whether ur happy or not,are u hungry,are u feeling stressful,are u nervous,are u feeling well...
all these question keep rumbling in my head..
but i know i cant nvr compare to his msg..
i understand y u dont sms me..
i understand why u dont talk to me..
but give a bit light,give me just one hope for me to breathe girl...
ur like the knife in my hand..its u tht kills me...
im half the man i am since the day i met u..
how could u ever stay on my mind always while i nvr knew tht ive fallen for u..
most of all,y did u give up on me??..
if u were to read this what would u feel??..my hearts is killing coze i only wanna tell u all these..
yp,i really do love u,cant u see??..cant u feel it??..
i read ur blog,u said u cried,do u know how much it hurts my heart??..
i nvr said it out in front of my frens coze thy dont realise how much u meant to me..
i sat down in one corner,i keep blaming myself,i could have given u so much more...
hah...its okay..i will love u always...reminding me how much of a beauty u are...

No comments: