Thursday, September 11, 2008

examination...

tomorrow will be our bi paper..
today was our bm paper..
i was straining my brains out for this bm paper..
i dunno how bad did i did but i sure hope i can survive..
life is gonna hard during this period..
but somewhere in the bottom of my heart,i miss her so much..
i kept praying tht she'll be blessed for her exams..
oh well..i guess she wont know did she...
so as i flip through the script of the examination i was thinking and thinking of ideas..
but everytime i took a deep breathe i think of her..
i just keep telling myself..in order for her to be happy why dont u concentrate on ur exam..
suffering as it is..i still go on..
i wonder how much pressure can i take..
i will try my very best effort to get her back and score well in my examination..
but still too bad she ignores my effort..
haha...its like an open wound was splashed with salt..
yet i still wanna smile..
haha..dad bought mum a new phone today...
mum smiled but i wasnt impressed by the phone as it was just ordinary....
it wasnt eye attractive but i think mum should be happy..
anyways for those out there sitting for their exam..do accept my apologise(i think its spelled this way) for not wishing u all..
tata...gotta study for now..
wish her good luck and u all best of luck...

No comments: