Sunday, November 30, 2008

i suck managing my own stuff..

I have a facebook and friendster account..
I have a closet full of my clothes,messed up..
I have tones of books which are ready to meet the dump...
I have tones of discs waiting for me to reinsert them into their own personal slots...

so much stuff to do yet i love spending time on the computer and the ps3..
i rather spend time doing things which are not necessary..
but i do find my messy closet look like a boy's closet..
im a teenager with the testerone in my body..whatcha think??..

oh yeah..few events occur since the last time i posted my blog..
firstly was SPM examinations are over..
ive conquer them well but not well enough..
2nd,were to be my time spend at times square with my school buddies..
we went there early in the morning to greenbox..
had a hell of time singing high pitched songs..
sry i screamed at the mic..
though it was ears piercing but nvm..once in a life time experience...
thn we head to the cinema for the movie twilight..
ok,here's what the movie isnt nice..
for me..its rather too slow..too not interesting and it was rather cutted..
i mean the background music made the show so predictable and the scenes were just cut too much..
u know whn they cut it..
i am so so bored if aint for spending time with my frens...
i made hell of a noise inside the cinema..
love it or hate it..
thn,we head forth the gasoline restaurant in times square..
i can tell u tht the service there is very very bad..
we were in there for like 10 minutes still the table wasnt cleaned and there is no one to take our order down..
after so,we left..
we headed for the kfc..
and thn slower we disperse...
quite amusing though tht i love a picture tht was taken by cheah...
















can u read the signs??..
its a couple dresscode..
oh brother zhen yao..love the t-shirt ur wearing...
suits me so much..haha..

No comments: