Wednesday, December 3, 2008

why this move whn u know it shouldnt be done..

i cannot stand something thtz been in my chest for too long..
i gotta find a way to let it all out..
and i tend to share it with people,frens,parents or anyone tht seem close to me..

ever have self doubt whether who u r siding is in a wrong position??..
whatcha next move??..
i spend 3 hours alone thinking bout this question..
i couldnt gave me a good answer but at least i came up with something..
i said to myself,change sides..
let the cards play itself..
but thn i think again..
what happens if the card u flip was a better thn the one u used to side??..
another mistake pops up??..

u know,its like a maze with one start and a few dead end..
how do u know tht ur choice is the right one??..
how determine are u??..

i cannot bare myself to take the blame coze im afraid tht it might hurt someone or many ones..
i erm..couldnt stand the thought of everyone pointing their fingers at me..

even sometimes u couldnt possibly execute the right move just becoze its not the right time..
yeah..i mean we are born to be unperfect but which is the right decision??..
how can predict tht it might go wrong but somehow u still go for it??
why wanna take the wrong foot and fall??
why wanna be in pain whn u could have hold on and dont move..
aikz..somehow i still cannot answer myself..

1 comment: