Saturday, November 1, 2008

does techno shake u??..yes for me..

today was not the best but quite something to talk bout..
like the usual saturday i went to play bball..
less people and was quite boring..
i had to agree tht age is really catching up to me and i dont have the time to condition myself for anything..
im losing my grip and im just being lazy..
there is no inspiration and no desire to be stronger..
ever felt tht competition is not necessary??..
but without it u nvr go no where..
so i truely am losing my touch with my sense..
i truely madly love basketball but i dunno how..
ok moving..after bball went for breakfast thn went home...
hao yu later came to my hse to fetch me out to drink ah kit..
thn we waited for kelvin(stupid guy),come out only start to tease me..
bored with him..
thn we waited for ka hoe and jun yang to go to kelvin's hse to watch ghost clips..
thn i felt asleep..
not scary also!!...
the only thing creepy bout it was tht i was sleeping in some other guy's bed and not mines..
thn i went home after tht..
was very tired but dad ask me to watch the movie wanted with him..
wow...the movie is gross but nice..
imagine a bending bullet..
nice...
actually something tht ive realise tht i find it nice too..
i want to study all time...
im moodless towrads girls..
i wan to spend time with my frens and alone..
i just wanna concentrate on myself..
i dont feel the necessary for another person in my life..
although its kinda lonely but i like the feel of being independent without caring for somone else..
emm..mayb im just not qualified to love someone..
or its just a test for me to learn how to love myself at 1st...
i still hesitate about my maturity and bout my ability to make the right decision..
im still afraid to say the wrong things even among my frens..
oh well..i guess ill take my time..
well...i guess ill stop here...didnt have much time on this post..
i try to spend more on the nxt one..

No comments: