Monday, November 17, 2008

what u dont ask me to do...

see its basically respect when u ask a guy for his help..
u dont wanna fool him with ur tiny winy stuff..
cause it will and definitely will be a volcano erupt..

today..i woke at home..
i tried to study but i didnt want to..
so i waited till afternoon..
till my fren call me out for bball..
to know tht i went there to not find the person whom called me there,but
as well as i play for 5 to 10 minutes of lame ass ball..
here's the thing..
if u call someone to meet u,make bloody hell sure u will be there before him..
do not ask me to hurried my ass out and to find tht ur not there..
it pisses me..
i am not ur subordinate..
i do not take orders from u assholes..
2nd,when u ask someone to meet u make sure its important and it goes on for a certain period of time..
i do not wanna grab my stuff and rush out of the house to be home 10 minutes later..
im not ur standby doggy..
i do not come to u when u snap ur fingers..
3rd,when u ask me to come,make sure u wanna chat with me and its not because ure bored and phone me to come out to waste time with u..
u have important stuff to do,WELL SO DO I..
4th,when u done something wrong in a group of fren,hell no u should start pointing fingers at whom to blame..
i'll swear to god if u aint close with me i will punch ur bloody teeth out..
i make sure u remember to start pointing at urself before u point at others..
5th,after a mistake do not ask me to forgive u if u do not know ur mistake..
damn hell no u do not learn from ur mistake and u ask me to forgive u..what the hell is tht for??..
6th,here to be clear,i am a fren not ur fucking pussy dog...
i have my own personal stuff to do also..
unless u got a reason to hang out,then might as well u go to hell cause i dont wanna waste time around anyone tht doesnt wanna be with me..
its not ur duty to call me as ur fren..
its a bond and chemistry tht makes u wanna call me as fren..
so ive made my point and i dont ask u guys to say sry to me cause there is no necessary to tht..
like i told everyone,i have a temper but i always keep it low..
i suck at managing my temper..
if u insist to piss me thn go ahead and try me..
this doesnt mean im a show off..
this shows tht u need to respect me as much i respect u..
dont overgo the line..u might just draw the last one...

No comments: