Thursday, November 6, 2008

carls junior..

thralalala...everytime i study i always have the mood to blog..
coze it gives a opportunity to escape..
haha..
so u see today dad and i went to pavilion again to purchase the 2nd controller for ps3..
we thn had lunch at carls junior..
boy,can i tell how big the burger was..
mcdonald's big mac aint no where near the size of the burger there..
plus it super delicious and the fries are even more worth eating as it taste so fresh..
u know whats best in this shop,its got free refill like burger king..
even here thy have appetizers for u to have before meals..
i love pickles..
thy are nice to chew...















see my hand holding it..it aint even close for u to think the size of it..
its even delicious to eat...















the fries were awesome..
hot and not salty..
thick and not mouth drying..
its truely a delight to have it...


thn later,we went to plaza low yat to purchase memory cards for my sis phone and mum's phone..
funny story behind..
ever know the biggest secret to be a good sales girl??..
haha..i so cannot believe tht me and dad felt for this sales girl trick..
u see,dad went to the this shop to ask for the prices of the memory card..
dad ask how much was the price for both 2gb and 4 gb..
she said the 2gb was around 30++ and the other was 85 itself...
i find her very weird..
she was talking in a chickhen voice and it sounded to me like she was faking it..
plus,she kept smiling..
here's where u get very imaginative of the girl's look..
she isnt tht pretty but she is kinda sweet smile girl with a great body(im sry tht i observe)
thn dad request for her to open the box..
and she complain to my dad bout her fingernails tht also broke due to opening the box..
not long after tht dad said 150 for both cards..
thn whats her trick?..
we went up another floor and check the price for the 4 gb..
it was 65 only!!..
see,a couples of smiles and great lies of a women can make men spend their money so blindly?..
i mean for me its so normal but for my father,an old fox felt for the same trick too...
dad was frustrated for a while but to think back,we both laughed..
dad even came up with 'jit lun,nxt time u must check the prices before buying...'

thn came to home..
as usual..sleep , think, play, thn dinner..
thn come the annoying one,my sis..
can u blame someone if u did wrong at 1st??..
see,let me list the few things why i dont one to talk to my sister..
she is the eldest and yet the most arrogant one..
she always advise me to be more like a gentlemen,dont count on everything u do for someone..
she always tease me and look down on me..
she always say to dont do this and dont do tht..
she always complains bout my anger..
u see how much i put in mind of what she said to me??..
2 nights before,she was using the computer which was located in my room till 2 a.m..
if the comp was in her room,i could only stayed till 9 p.m..
later thn tht she would be shouting at me and telling me tht im abusing my rights
thn yesterday night,while i turn to stretch my back..
we accidentally bump into each other and she scold me 'crazy!!'..
is tht so necessary eventhough we're not talking to each other??..
and tonight was even more pissing me off,i was studying as the spm examination is drawing near..
i waited till everyone was asleep thn i started studying and as she comes home she turns on the tv and started watching show like nobody business..
its hard to concentrate whn ure turning on programmes like csi,dr house,nxt top model,music channels,and whose lines is it anyways..
if i were to do tht to her,she would be banging her door,telling her fren how an idiot brother i am..
huh..call me childlish thn what bout her??..
i know im the hot tempered guy in the family but tht doesnt make me wrong in everything i do..
huh...sometimes i wonder,if she could faced herself and ask,does the things she said to me ever had she meant it or was it me taking it too seriously..
oh well...its getting real late.....good night people...

2 comments:

Debbie ChiVen said...

lim jit lun dont eat so much la! u know u're fat and overweight XD

Qian Qian said...

nw oli know jit lun gt blog neh...
so bad... nvr tel me also de...=(