Friday, November 14, 2008

a fren??..who??

frens..can anyone define what's a fren for??..
i truely dont look on this word as a important thing in life..
i can dare to say this tht i dont believe in frens..
i made up my mind was bcoze i did get betrayed before so why trust again??.
it was hard enough to be betrayed and to get over it..
truely the incident took place a long time ago but till now it has a big influence on me..
i know its not everyone tht u cant trust but neither does everyone can be trust..
but all these years,ive always wanted a friend neither guy or gal tht truely understands me..
thy will rang me up to just chew to fat on the phone for 1 or 2 hours..
i dont like the assumption ppl make..
true to the fact tht 1st impression is important but it doesn count in how u judge a person..
just bcoze i look rough and weird it doesnt meant im somebody tht is so..
u dont know me so dont judge me..
ppl who do so are just so rash in decision..
high or low ppl deserve u to respect so why look down upon them??..
aint it unfair??
i understand tht even a coin has two side..
u dont know which u will get whn u flip them..
as for me..i truely dont matter which side i get..
its bcoze i equally place everyone the same in my heart thn only i will judge u..
yeah..it might sound fake but i think so..
i dont like being judge by appearance..
judge me by who i am not who i look like..
so what if i look so greatly handsome but im a deaf towrads other's feelings??..
will u admire me after u got hurt by me??..
i havent this person tht will enable me trust again..
so im searching more..
but i detest ppl being cocky..
no ppl is way too high or down too low..
all ppl are equal with their rights..
and dont blame for not talking to u..
its a choice for someone to choose to be a fren with u or not..
but let it be tht ive judge u and ive seen through u tht ur not a good person..
thn only will i no talk to u..
so be someone who is daring to judge and not be shy by other weakness...
so understand me better...

1 comment:

aising.g said...

I've been reading your blog for quite some times now. You seem to be very depressed. Life is like that. It's full of challenges. And these challenges help us to grow up. You've been through quite a lot. Anyway, I don't have much advice to give you. Cause I myself don't know how to face this problems. All I could say is sometimes in life we have to learn to get up all by ourselves when we fall and then move on. Yes, the most important is to move on. Although we haven't been talking for ages now, I still remember you as a friend. It might seem weird that I suddenly just come up and say all these to you. But if you need a friend, I'm here. Don't get me wrong, I'm not here because I want to get benefits from you. But I'm here because I truly care. And just to let you know, you've been a great friend to me in primary years. =) Now that we've all grown up. We're 17. I can't believe that! Okay. Just to let you know, let's be friend again. ^^