Tuesday, November 4, 2008

take ur sweet time as life is unexpectable

hey hey..today ive got the mood to blog..
the day is sooooo boring..
nth to do..
im just enjoying memorizing the moral values and its definition..
gave me so much time to keep thinking for myself..
i kept thinking of my nxt move for my life..
am i to improve it to just stay put in life..
am i to be wondering in the past over some unsettle things..
i finally got the guts to face myself in the mirror and tell myself tht i know its my mistakes and i try to move on..
i said 'god will show his path but whatever flows into our path let me have the courage to face it and overcome it with calmness with maturity'..
thn its like it keeps hitting me back tht i look back at my parents..
i wonder if thy ever felt tired taking care at us..
dont thy represent god themselves??..
thy take care of us even thy faced their own troubles..
but we are so selfish tht we keep bother them with our minor problems..
am i so sure tht i can repay for all thy've done for me??..
as to giving thought to this statment,suddenly life is so much more worth living for..
its like suffering is gone because its something ive done for someone i appreciate and love..
its no lie tht i do argue with them and there are so much conflict among us..
but we walk through every matter together as a family because its a born bond tht ties us tightly tht friends will nvr come between this bond and tht why we are family...

haha..suddenly it sounds like an essay already..
im so worried for my big examination..
im so lazy but i wanna score high..
i hate laziness and look what its doing to me..
i really hope i can wake up from this dying plague..
its spreading so vast to everyone...
but the cure is only between the soul and the mind to coporate..
ive gotta try hard to change my life..
mayb to aim for the better life is my aim today..
im so full of myself..
all i ever write here is about myself..
does it boreds u guys??..
if u do thn u can refuse to read it,i really dont mind..
im so done explaining myself for the thing i do..
i only wan myself..
and i holding my moto..self praise is the best praise..
do things for myself and for my own satisfaction..
its not selfish and self-minded but who shall i satisfy other thn myself and my family??...
well..hold ur breather till the next blog cause its time for me to go..
c ya guys and gals..god bless...

No comments: