Saturday, January 24, 2009

i feel like running away from them.

sometimes we get so furious over things..
despite its small or big,we throw our temper..
see i was throwing around my temper with one of brother ka hoe lah..

he is the laziest guy i've ever known but he's got the weirdest way to make someone realise and the best advice from the bad situations..
he pops out something like 'wow,u' re really having a bad time,having so much troubles,so much to think.'..
i was spreading my words with temper all over his face without noticing it..
but when he pops that verse,he really make me felt bad..
he made me feel like im someone who can keep his troubles to himself and every little single thing that i don't like, i just voice it out like i' m some kind of nuisance...
maybe to others it may seem that its a simple verse or maybe that i'm thinking too much..
but for me just something so simple means so much to me..

yeah truely nowadays without study life is boring and its a pressure to not study too...
im afraid that i would settle down and wouldn't want to do anything..
im left with so many question and a very unsatisfied heart..
am i a person who cant handle my own problem??.
will i ever learn how to shut up that action speaks louder than words??..
i wanna walk the walk and not talk the walk..
i wanna be someone who is wise but i tend to spill whatever i know..
maybe im not a responsible person..
im not responsible to make myself to be more mature..
maybe im not learning enough..
what am i doing nowadays??
am i spending my time living it worth or am i just stuck in the same spot??
who am i??..will i ever be part of peoples who move mountains with just a word??
or am i a burden to the society??
wow...a simple verse made me think so much..
mayb a little too much..
but i would like his advise..
i would prefer to tell me where im weak so i can learn and keep pushing forward ahead of life..
anyway i owe him a big thanks,thanks my brother..
although ure the laziest prick ive known but somehow u make me realise something..

huh,im enjoying the song far away by nickelback..
brings back so much memories..
one mistake from one wrong choice change my life..
so meaningful man this song..
shucks,time's up..peace to the world..and happy moments to everyone..
night...

No comments: