Tuesday, January 20, 2009

doggy ahhh doggy..;.

I DETEST AND I REPEAT MYSELF HERE..
I DETEST PEOPLE ORDERING ME TO DO STUFF...

spoils my day when people do so..
other than my family members,i say no one and no one should even have the guts to order me around..

well..since id make it clear..
if u done something wrong to someone dont use other people to help u..
u know how tht way is just so low class tht it makes me frustrated..
fool me once the shame is on me..
fool me twice the shame is on u..

nope..i dont and i wont hesitate to reject,decline and shove a rude answer up ur face...
im not ur same blood brother or anything, we're just friends..so best u dont cross tht line..


gee...ive passed my 'undang' exam..
wow..44 is a good number too...
studied it at the last hour during red alert and still ive manage to did it..
haha..genius..haha..
wee...

well..3 days ive been going down to times square and sungei wang...
wow..one word =BOOOOOOORINNNNNGGGG...
but there are some happy moments to it too..
gee..today's post is lack of some great vocab,im losing out..

but u know the good times dont stay long..
time for the normal life again..
and to know tht chinese new year is around the corner..
oooo...IM 18 AND IM LEGAL ON ALCOHOL..
muahaha,..cant wait to get my hands on it...
oh wel..till the next post..
bye...

No comments: