Thursday, January 22, 2009

gee..life without a girl..

well well..today was a pretty insulting day..
as a matter of fact truely insulting for any guy..
ever went out and meet ur ex's friends and u all sit down to chat about..
well,my advice is dont..

NON DIFFERENCE IN SEX OR GENDER
for a person to forget bout their loved ones is truely a hard thing to do..
it can bring back all sort of memories u had with him/her either bad nor good..
second of all,u will feel so awkward being in that situation..
u don't know what to say and do what to make a good impression that the past relationship was put to the past..


ok..so why do i felt insulted...so u see my ex's friend are my younger brother's friend..
they came over to my house..
so as usually i dont wanna talk so much..
ok..based on their age i shouldn't be pissed at what they say,as a matter of fact i don't need to react at all to their words..
but u know thy suddenly pop out a question when they open my wallet..
its goes like 'oh gosh,u dont have money??..thtz right u dont have a girl'..
insulting??..
do u know guys care for their pride a lot??..

NO OFFENSE TO THE GIRLS..
for a guy who has a girl..
its bout the kisses and hugs and sex and whatever is in a guy's mind..
and for a guy who dont have a girl they imagine what its like to have a girl..
so for girl pls do not look too high upon urself..
if u dowan a guy so can a guy dowan u..
we dont say tht we cant live without u..
we only say to we can barely live without sex..
so dont think too high upon urself..
dont make us sound desperate..
in fact the love we're trying to find is being close to someone and we are trying to find someone to cared about..
we arent desperate,so quit ur 'oh i think this guy is after me but i dont wish tht i will let him f**k me'..


i hear my ex's friends say things like 'wow this guy is sooooo cute' or 'wow,he is super f**king hot' and 'tht guy is sooo ugly and ewww gross' even 'he is ugly tht no girls wan him even i dont wana know him'..

do u know how bitchy u girls sound when u say tht??..
i mean who are u to judge another mother's son??..

BITCHES REMAINS AS BITCHES..
they came to my house..
finished my biscuits(i wanted to eat them,=.=)
started flushing out foul words..
started going through my privacy stuff..
started teasing and humiliating me..
started gaving comments bout my pictures..(obviously it aint good..)
started hitting my brother..
started raising their voice in my living hall..
started to be rude to me..

ok..im supposed to tell them off but i didnt..
ive manage to suppress my anger right??..
but telling me tht i cant live without their friend as my girl..
girl,ure a bitch..
so for u guys out there dont and dont ever go out hanging out with ur ex's friends..

1 comment:

Debbie ChiVen said...

debbie is the most decent one XD