Tuesday, May 12, 2009

u must be crazy my friend..

tired tired tired...
this word has been repeating itself in my head and it has kept rewinding..
and everytime i i think of this word i fell asleep..

and this is how i miss my g.chem class today!!!..
ta de mother(ur mother)..i was awake at 4.30 but i was hit back asleep with a headache just when i wake up..
so basically im lazy...

i did stop a while for b logging..
because i felt like blogging is such a gay move by a guy..
its like u read a blog that writes "hey,im soooooo happy today that i bought a new jeans,etc"...just to know what it was written by a guy..
i mean yeah it is expression but i felt it was a bit gay..
but hey,gay is like common among ppl??.
so whats wrong bout me being a gay for what?..30 minutes of my day

actually i wanna admit something that i am comp dumb and blog dumb..
as u can see that my blog is dull..
boring,full with words??..
it is not because i dowan to learn how to improve my blog, its just that i dont know where the heck to fancified my blog..

i too wanted ppl to look at my blog and say wow,colourful!!..
retard me..

2nd thing i wanna admit is that after so many years i came to know that im a shy guy..
haha..
i turn my back when some girl that i dont know talked to me..
haha..
even a she has the guts to approach me but the one with the balls turns away...
lah..regret man i tell u..
dont do that for u guys out there..
im so anti social and i dont know why..
i try to friendly but i guess i wasnt trying hard enough...

but all i do know is that i irritate people easily..
so let me know if i irritated u..
i guess i will try to stop being so irritative??..

i guess im kinda still influence by people around me who hates me..
so i guess i should say fuck off??...
i mean in the ass i should care bout them..
yes ive been telling myself this but still so i couldnt ignore them..
i must try hard..
i must be confident that i could one day laugh at those who look down on me..

ok..enough bout me..
i think i did get to know a new friend..
she is 20..
ermm..not slim...friendly..
willingly to learn..
study type..
laughs at my cold jokes..
right..
the best of all is that she dont mind mixing around a kid like me..
see.........im friendly..
oh yeah nowadays i enjoy self praising..
ok..enough bout me..
thn she is like practically the same class in all classes as i am..
well as long she is neutral thn im fine..

ehhhhh...im selling a iphone mini..
i try to upload some pictures into the blog later whn i get my hands on it..
its iphone but mini type..
its a china phone and LEGAL AND WONT EXPLODE...
gee cant understand ppl..china phone will explode!!!the the how can china reach the population of 1 billion eh??..
there wont be peace at china lah..so many explosions happen...
if so thn 1 million ppl is also an unreacheable dream lah..
funny ppl..
lol..

well..i guess im tired AGAIN!!...

1 comment:

Nana said...

Hi,ah 4 !! wanna early wish u happy birthday first nohx .. hehe .. handsome,healthy and happy always k !!