Saturday, May 16, 2009

frens dont last cause they aint true??..

pffff!!...screw the word fren..
im so angry over a minor thing which i should had been over it.....
i should be spending my time doing my assignment instead of blogging over such minor things..
but it keeps bothering me..

so its just a simple friend and friend argument..

i dunno whether i did mention in my other post bout him??..
well he is an awfully rude person..
i cant understand why i even became close with this kind of friend..

he is like a flirty jerk,as long as that girl is pretty he wants to know..
its okay,cause if u don't find then u won't find em..
BUT..he doesn't dare to make a move on to get the know the girl..
and then he would force his friends to 'HELP' him..
eventually his friend,apparently would be me at most times=.=...
will let him get his softer side and eventually i will 'HELP' him..

to think back,i was very very dumb...
he was only taking advantage of my soft side..
to him,my actions and move is kiddy or they would use they word IMMATURE..

so just to let u all know if u think that i am immature that u can take advantage of my softer side,u can go fuck yourself and bang ur dear freaking balloony head on the wall..
i learned and won't let it happen again..

okay..the next issue would be his way of answering people..
visualize this,that u with the intention of sending a simple message just to ask if he wanted to play basketball and his reply is fuck u..
just two words,fuck u..
how unbearable rudeness of him..
u could say that this is minor cause foul words are common among our gangs..
BUT not to me..
in our gang we are all assholes when it comes to calling people or msging to come play for basketball..
we rather not call or msg..
so I'm doing the job that nobody wants to do..
I'm doing with no hope of u paying me back my phone bill..
and just he replies fuck u..
AND NO MATTER WHAT FUCKING EXCUSES U MAKE TO ME,I AM IGNORANT..

such low standards...
such a gap difference between our educational level to our morality level(dunno how to express in words)..

YES..I AGREE ITS KINDA IMMATURE OF ME TO BE MAD OVER SUCH SMALL AND MINOR SHIT CRAP LOAD OF BULLSHIT THINGS BUT..
i am very disappointed of why i helped in the first place..
i didn't wan to listen to what others said bout him..
i was ignorant cause i thought as long as i am a true friend to him so he will as well..

but all that sincerity just to recognize myself as a doll and toy for him to walk all over..
all the while i was treating him with respect and loyalty as a friend..
but he was just taking advantage of me..
i fucking hate these kind of people..
they ain't sincere..
so this is what u get of being nice and sincere to someone??..
so i practically can say THIS IS WHY I AM SO ANTI SOCIAL WITH GUYS..
i am a guy and i understand what we are going true..
but why am i the one always being the fool..
i could understand if the girls treat me this way because its the difference of our sex..
but guys..same species...
i was kinda happy so far..
very satisfying with my life so far till this incident..
again repeating history itself...

No comments: