Friday, May 22, 2009

im so beautiful,so damn beautiful

so basically ive fallen for the beautiful by akon..
ive been setting it as my ringtone,singing it day and night..
well its truely one awesome song...

so damn beautiful...

ok..so here i am,publishing a new post since the last 2 day i was too tired to post any..
life's been great!!!!..
i cannot believe two great things happen on me just between 2 days..

ok...so here's the first thing..it was 2 days ago that i stayed back in college just to slack and chat with my weird fren,sin yee..
it was 5 we started chatting..
then around 6 plus,a couple of seniors,a girl and a boy, came to us and ask me if i would like to compete for prom king..
EYE OPEN,ROUNDS AS A COIN,SURPRISED,SPEECHLESS was my reaction to their question..
i was shy OF COURSE..so i giggle(like a man)..i was like hooooly shit..me??..prom king??..unimaginable..definitely not me...
then my fren sin yee..convince me to join and said it would be fun..
and the seniors were like u met with our criteria..
and i was quite happy when they say so..
means im not that bad after all..
since then i loved facing myself in the mirror..vain right??!!..i agree...though i have these two pimples on the bottom of my jaw both side to side..
yeah...life's good..
so vote for me if i passed my audition......
im so beautiful!!!..so damn beautiful..

haha...then it was just yesterday that i had a friendly match with a us team..
boy they were good..
they had this player who was a nba draft player..i guess it should be put in this way..
he was like dwayne wade...he scored 10 points in 30 seconds!!!!!..
and coach put me on the game to mark him..
what a joy to mark him though i couldnt do it..






















im recognise by my blue nike shoe..i loved this picture so much..like i was a nba player..
beautiful and remarkable skills by wilson the photographer~!!!!!...
i love it...muah!!!!!see how tall that white guy is??..at least a head or more..

i only had 1 assist but no points score for 4minutes in the game..its an achievement cause im the 1st rookie coach put in the main team..im proud..but i will work harder..
i love it i love it i love it..hey,told u 30 minutes of gay time...

ok...the next thing would be in my post would be the mini i phone that i would be selling..




it would be the size of ur palm..suitable for girls...for guys it would be slim and nice to hold




















its still wrap and new...


















sry,the headset is mine...this is just to show how it looks like..














it could support up to 16gb not 8gb...

















iPHONE...













please tell me if u are interested...
ispring_143@hotmail.com is my msn address....
add it,tell me ur name,ur price,...

well..i did fulfill my frens request..update my blog,put some pictures in it..
so what else do u all dearful friends would like me to do in my blog??..

2 comments:

DimpleKari said...

ADD CHATBOX LARH WHAT IS THIS WEI!???!!!

hehe

Unknown said...

yeah !! the chatbox!!
will be much more easier for us to comment anytg or chat lar bro!! JITLUN THE PK..!! hahaha