Monday, June 22, 2009

A thousand words may not hurt as much as a single word

U can win but u cant win all...
Ive always thought that i am familiarize with this term..
To be frank,now all that is kept playing in my head was just a verse,no...a word that made me felt sad..
See,having a full intention to play basketball so i headed out and drove there to college..
Put on my shoe,warm up and i am ready to go..
Not showing any expression just being myself as i just wanted to enjoy myself playing basketball..
I did not play well and not play my best at all as i am still not adapted to their gameplay..

I truely admit myself that i do not adapt quickly to things..
i'm rather slow..
So i lost the game a few times..
Couldnt say who to blame as we played as a team..
As just to be happy i play basketball..was that so much to ask for to be happy??..

So we did lost one game where this nigerian was a bit self centered and did not want to pass the ball..
So i voice out for myself to hear just to get rid of the frustration...
Then this guy ask me whom was i referring to?..
And he add that he thinks that the Nigerian was better than i am..

the way his tone was define something very different..
it wasnt just his thought by that word BETTER...
i know it is foolish to be sad or depress over such trivial things..
but from his tone and word he makes me feel that i think that i can win all in the court...

the fact is that i dislike that people who don't me addresses me something whom im not...
but the fact is still that i can't change or make people think the way i want them to be..

im stuck in a world that shall i insist on ignoring bout people's comment bout me as it isnt true or am to listen and adapt for better??..
neither way makes it hard as the road ahead is blurry and full of unexpected pop ups...
but for now a thousand words may not hurt as much as a single word...

1 comment:

♥ DuriannaFoo ♥ said...

ppl will only success when they stand on their on.
y cares hw ppl says?
mayb this moment u're nt adapted to it, but the next or next next game u will take control of it. n there u'll show them ur trueself.

*ain't is stupid a boy suicide over a gal? (rmb?)
*ain't u bendan a bit when u're unhappy over a word?

hehes.
cheers, buddy.^^