Saturday, June 27, 2009

live up to it...

sometimes i know the road down is so hard and difficult..
its narrow, bending and never goes easy...

i do get lost sometimes, afraid, shiver , tremble, and fall...
but what i do know is that, everytime im down ,hurt and fallen..
someone will come and help me...pick me up..
look out for me..
while some don't...

for those who've been there for me are truely my friends and i understand how much u guys and girls care for me..
appreciate it..
but for those who didn't bother to help me..
i still treat u as who u are..
a friend..
i know that it aint easy being a friend and choosing ur friend i important..
and i also know that it is impossible for people to accept every little person in their life..

the truth is that everyone is scared that what they do will inflict pain to other people...
but to me it is that if u don't try thn u wont succeed.....
for everything ur afraid and u try, u gain a success and courage for although just a inch of improvement..
fo this is what i believe and will live up to it..

No comments: