Friday, June 5, 2009

i want a girl to be my side but is it a pretty one or the one i love

ive always wonder if i want a girl that is pretty or the girl that i love..
ive had friends who told me that choose the one u love instead of the pretty ones..
i know that but can i do that??.

i know it might sound wrong but its true bout me..
who doesnt get distracted by pretty things???
apparently everyone does..
should be the one that fascinates my eyes or the one that adores my heart??..
if she is someone i can't stand seeing how am i to love her??..
but if she is someone that everyone loves seeing how secure is her love for me??..

u are planning to spend time with the person u wanna be with..
but which should be the right one??
the one that wears a dress to a beach or the one who wears jeans to a prom night??..
the one who looks pretty but dumb or the one who looks dumb but clever??..
but with all these to request,do people have the same request as i do??..

confusing..people say slowly find and u dont know who u might end up with..
im afraid that i will nvr find that very person and by so im taking all chances..
but am i doing right??..
if not taking all chances then wait for someone??
its not easy waiting for an answer which keeps u awake at night,wondering and mesmerizing..
hmm...
amazed as i read through my own blog...
its all bout words and its all bout question with no answer..
ask me if i am yearning for a girl...
noooooo....
ask me if i am wanting to be alone for this while...
nooooo.....

even myself do not know myself..
i want to love but not to love??..
hate my mum when she is right..
she says that i think too much...
well,guess somehow she knows that best things in life comes free..
my mum always ask me to have fun...
yet i find no joy nowadays that life seems a bit dull already..
im beginning to stress out on my studies..
yet i do find the time to listen to songs like mario u should let me love u pr mayb hinder without u....

No comments: