Sunday, August 16, 2009

holiday!!!

today is a freaking tired day..
not enough sleep..
woke up early..
went spastic at the basketball court..
spend like 8 hours outside..
and cut my hair..


well the best part of the day is definitely cutting my hair today by a hot hot girl..
i'll get to there..

see not enough sleep for jit lun = simply smiling for fun = spastic..
everything i said cannot be taken account for..

kinda rock today cause bball was like 20 to 30 over ppl in the court..
many people = fun = jit lun spastic with them= memalukan

the equation is to help u understand what other people are feeling bout me..

so thn after bball,as usual cc it is...
today is quite fun as nobody disturb what we wanted to play..
so yeah,fun..but sorry hon sim yen chin and adrian that i have to leave u guys alone..
i understand that u guys took the courtesy to come and find me to play bball..
but i still have the responsibility to teman my other friends too..
im so sorry..wish u guys could understand...

then after like 3 hours cc-ing, went to cut hair..

oh yeah..with brother ka hoe and sue yong and mr nice bf chen hoong, oh yeah go cut hair..
though i did like my previous hair before the cut, look so korean my god..
haha...but then now look more of the 'hey, neat hair cut or for me, its sexy!'..(DON'T ASK ME TO DEFINE WHAT IS SEXY TO ME)

but the best part is that my hair was cut by a beautiful jie jie..
haha..me and my jie jie again..
i went to the shop for more than my feet and fingers could sum up but i never know what this jie jie's name is..
well, i dunno if it's her job to ask me question but she did ask me a lot of question but i answer her with a simply 'em,ah,no yes, err,or gah'...
maybe i was shy..
but no lah..
i wasn't..
her boss was there..
how was i gonna flirt with her??..
flirt??(too strong of a word)...
well, jit lun right..
then went to makan at lm..
then went home and eat dinner!!..
full till i feel funny...
well its ok for the day..
but i am damn exhausted...
i can barely lift my leg straight and wave goodbye with my leg...

No comments: