Tuesday, October 14, 2008

lame lame lame day day day

so how's life today with u guys??.
today again i went to balakong to play with my schoolmates and another one of my fren..
it was boring but we did had some laughter anyways..
what made this day boring??.
studies!!..
for the very 1st time tht im ever gonna say tht studies influence me..
i sooooooooo wanted to study but i sooooooo dowan to study meanwhile..
i can open the thick history book and just stare..
i can open my biology notes and glance..
i can open my chemistry exercise book and shout..
i just wanna sleep..
i mean spm aint far and its just down the road..
crap shit if i dont study now..
i feel like im useless and an ignorant fool..
but i need some pressure..
some competition..
ive always fight in my life no matter through whatever shit crap ive face..
but ive had no challenge this time..
will i suffocate and drown to this mere examination of my life or find source of oxygen just laying there for me gasp for it??..
will i succeed like i always do or fail to pick up even a fight??..
well..tht makes this day lame plus bored..
i can sit all day to think but not sit all day to study!!..
ignorant is truely a bliss!!!...

1 comment:

81gh3ad said...

go study la!!haha..wasting ur own time...u can do it bt u duwan..gengx~!~~